SMud is a free software application from the Terminal & Telnet Clients subcategory, part of the Network & Internet category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2012-01-28. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Win2000, Other, Win98.
A MUD client geared toward MOOs and MOO programming and development.
* Dynamic Graphics Support w/GraphicMacros
* Local Editing (with Stop/Cancel)
* File uploading/logging
* ESC-w connection switch
* Custom Color Settings for Input Area, Output Area, and File Editor
* Custom Font Settings for Input Area, Output Area, and File Editor
* Printing from the File Editor
* New Mail notification from your POP account
* Unlimited multi-line input editor (use CTRL-Enter or ESC-Enter for new lines)
* Copy from output, paste to input or connection.
* Unlimited output support.
* Scroll Lock prevents screen from jumping while reading scrollback
* Editor supports RTF files as well as color hilighting (foreground only), font changes, and size changes.
* Popup input editor allows free-form command editing.
* Parethesis/bracket Matching in the input window and file editor.
SMud (version 1.5.11) has a file size of 3.22 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 356 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.